Friday, October 24, 2014

Sanders, Alice           
Period 4
10/24/14

Art for Hire Services


1.)  Two examples of two styles of digital / computer generated artwork being produced for hire are Graphic Design and Website Design. Graphic design is a service with a healthy and professional approach to idea conception, and a slick attention to detail in order to realize an ideas potential. Web design is many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design, authoring, etc.  
2.)  On an average art services are being sold for $15-250/hr.
3.)  Just from thinking about it, I would say no because a freelancer is like a entrepreneur, sort of like the kids who sell chips and stuff at school. Why would they want people to know their educational background ? That’ll probably determine their freelance job.








My name is Alice Sanders and I am the best artist on Autodesk Maya. Why am I the best? Ok, I’ll tell you why. I am the best because I can make and model different people and objects. I can model them with simple polygons and render them to make them look realistic. I can make simple objects move. When I say move I mean like make a still human body rotate and move its ligaments. You should hire me I only charge $10-30/hr. you could never get anyone that works as well and persistent as me. I’m very convenient too, I’m available when you need me.




No comments:

Post a Comment